Breast Cancer Care and Breast Cancer Now refund policy
Your purchases help to fund our support to people affected by breast cancer and we hugely appreciate this. We also really want you to be delighted by your order and in the event of a problem with your purchase, we'll do all we can to resolve things as quickly as possible and to your satisfaction. Please see the terms and conditions below regarding refunds.
Contacting us with a query
To allow us to deal with your query quickly and effectively please keep all acknowledgement emails and delivery notes, and it would be a great help if you would quote your order reference number in all communications so we can respond to you quickly
Terms and conditions
- To cancel your contract for the purchase of any/all items ordered, please pack the item(s) securely with the original packaging and send it to us at the address below so that we receive it within 7 working days of the day after delivery. Please include the delivery note and your cancellation in writing, and please also keep confirmation of the return such as a certificate of posting.
- We'll also accept cancellations by phone within 7 working days of the day after delivery; you will need to call us on 0345 092 0821 to get a cancellation confirmation number.
- If you cancel all/part of your order, we'll refund the relevant purchase price for the item(s) within 14 working days of your cancellation (or within 30 days if you paid via cheque) and will refund Postage and Packing costs at the Second Class rate.
- Where only a partial refund is required, partial Postage and Packing costs will be refunded at the Second Class rate if the P&P would have been charged at a lower rate without the item(s).
- Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) safely to us unless we delivered the item(s) to you in error, or the item is faulty.
Breast Cancer Care Shop Returns
PO Box 33
Telephone: 0345 092 0821
We're happy to exchange any t-shirts in their original packaging which are found to be ill-fitting. You will need to return the t-shirts unworn to the address above with a note detailing the size you would like in exchange and the delivery name and address to send it to. You'll need to pay for the postage costs incurred in returning the goods for exchange.